1. What word can you make shorter by adding to it?答案:Short.
2. What person does every man take his hat off to? 答案:A barber.
3. Why does the boy carry a ladder to the school?Because he wants to go to high school.
4. What can you swallow that can also swallow you?Water.
5. What's the difference between a hill and a pill?A hill is hard to get up and a pill is hard to get down.
6. Why is it useless to send a letter to Washington?Because he's dead.
7. A doctor and a lawyer loved the same girl. The lawyer went away for a week and gave the girl seven apples before he left. Why?Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
8. What will you do if a man-eating tiger is running after you?Nothing. Because I'm a woman.
9. What always travels on foot?A shoe.
10. Where can happiness always be found?In the dictionary.
11. What is higher without a head than with a head?A pillow.(枕頭)
12. Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?答案:He can't read.
13. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?The outside.
14. What is the best thing to keep in hot weather? 答案:Cool!
15. What is never used until it's broken? 答案:An egg.
16. Where can milk be best stored? 答案:In a cow.
17. Which can move faster, heat or cold? 答案:Heat, because you can catch cold easily.
18. What's the hardest thing about learning skating? 答案:The ice.
19. What has cities with no houses, rivers without water and forests without trees? 答案:A map.
20. What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness? 答案:The temperature.
21. What makes the Tower of Pisa lean? 答案:It never eats.
22. Why is writing called handwriting? 答案:If people wrote with their feet, we would have to call it footwriting.
23. If there were only three girls in the world, what do you think they would do? 答案:Two of them would get together ans talk about the other one.
24. How many great men have been born in London? 答案:None. Only babies.
25. When can you have an empty pocket and still have something in it? 答案:When you have a hole in your pocket.
26. what letter is a vegetable? 哪個字母是一種蔬菜答案:P(pea)豌豆
27. what stays hot even if put it in a fridge? 什么東西即使放到冰箱中也是熱的? 答案:pepper(胡椒粉)
28. what fruit is never found singly? 什么水果永遠都不會是單數? 答案:pear(梨子)因為pear和pair(一雙)讀音相同。
29. With which hand do you write? key:neither,i use a pen!你用哪只手寫字呢?答案:都不用，我用筆
30. what man cannot live in a house?什么人不能住在房子里?答案:snowman(雪人)
31. What never asks questions but gets a lot of answers?什么東西永遠不問問題但是卻能得到很多答案?答案:dictionary (字典)
32. What question can you never answer "Yes" to?什么問題你永遠也不能回答"是"答案:Are you dead?(你死了嗎?)Are you asleep?(你睡著了嗎)
33. The greater it is, the less it can be seen. What is it? 答案:Darkness.
34. The more you take away, the bigger I become. What am I? 答案:A hole.
35. Who may marry many a wife and stay single all of his life? 答案:A priest.(牧師)
1, Which two words contain thousands of letters? 答案：Post office
2, What kind of dog does not bite or bark? 答案：A hot dog
3, Why do people go to bed? 答案：Because the bed won’t come to us.
4, What year is the best year for a kangaroo?答案： Leap year
5, Why is Sunday is the strongest day in a week? 答案：Because the rest of the days are weak days.
6, What will break once you say it? 答案：Silence
7, What fruit is never found singly? 答案：Pear
8, What clothing is always sad? 答案：Blue jeans
9, What is heavier in summer than in winter? 答案：The traffic to the beach
10, When are people smartest? 答案：When it’s sunny, everything is brighter
11, How many legs do horses have? 答案：Six. Forelegs in the front, two in the back
12, What’s the poorest bank in the world? 答案：The river bank
13, Who is closer to you, your mom or your dad? 答案：Mom. Because dad is farther.
14, What is the smallest room in the world? 答案：A mushroom
15, What has nothing but a head and a tail? 答案：A coin. Head(正面)tail(反面)
16, What kind of water should people drink in order to be healthy?答案：Drink well water.
17, Why is 10×10=1000 like your left eye? 答案：Because it’s not right.
18, What do you still keep after giving it to someone else? 答案：Your word
19, Take away my first letter, take away my second letter, take away all my letters, and I remain the same, what am I?答案： a postman
20, What king belongs to a student? 答案：A ruler
21, How long is a shoe? 答案：A little more than a foot long.
22, What is black and white and red (read) all over? 答案：Newspaper
23, What has a tongue but can’t talk? 答案：An envelope
24, How do you feel today? 答案：With my hands, of course
25, What has four legs but only one foot?答案： A bed
26, What has many tails(tales) but no head?答案： A book of stories
27, What has three hands but only one face? 答案：A clock
28, Which can move faster, heat or cold? 答案：Heat. You can catch a cold
29, Who always drives his customers away? 答案：A taxi-driver
30, What’s the smallest bridge in the world? 答案：The bridge of a nose
31, Who will be your friend, a poor friend or a rich friend? 答案：A poor friend, because a friend in need is a friend indeed.
32, What colour is the wind? 答案：Blue. The wind blew.
33, Why is the library the highest building? 答案：Because it has the most stories.
34, What is the longest word in the English language? 答案：Smile
35, What part of London is in France? 答案：The letter “N”.
36, What makes a road broad? 答案：B
37, What letter stands for the ocean? 答案：C
38, What three letters turn a boy into a man? 答案：AGE
39, What starts with T, ends with T, and can be full of T? 答案：teapot
40, How can you change a pear into a pearl? 答案：L
41, What’s the end of the word? 答案：D
42, Why are girls afraid of the letter C? 答案：because it makes fat fact.
43, What letter is a kind of drink? 答案：T